ISO 17025 consultation
The DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 is a quality management norm for test and calibration laboratories. An accreditation according to ISO 17025 is necessary to prove the quality of the work conducted and partly is a requirement to obtain commissions from customers. The car industry for example expects that its suppliers only use accredited test and calibration laboratories. DakkS verifies the compliance with standard requirements and confirms it in form of an accreditation certificate.
By choosing a complete consultation, we undertake all necessary tasks for the preparation of a quality management system according to ISO 17025. We prepare the whole documentation, ensure that the prerequisites for a successful accreditation have been met and thus provide you with the greatest possible ease of burden. Together with you, we identify all relevant processes, create the necessary documents and ensure that the accreditation takes place in time.
Our services as ISO 17025 consultants:
- Preparing documentation according to ISO 17025
- Determining the processes and documentation in process instructions relevant to quality and standards
- Implementation of and support with all necessary operations
- Assistance in implementing the external audit
- Consultation and provision of guidance with applications for subsidies
Your advantages with Lösungsfabrik:
- Greatest possible ease of burden - By preparing the complete DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 documentation, we save you as much work as possible. You only need to provide us with the necessary information (for example in meetings) and can concentrate on your core business and competency otherwise.
- Experience - The Lösungsfabrik Thode and Partner possesses more than six years of experience in implementing and managing quality management systems.
- Subsidies - You’re possibly eligible to receive subsidies. We undertake research to determine if that is the case and, if so, support you during the application process.
Do you have questions or want to obtain an offer? You can call us, write us an email or use our contact form.