I’ve been active in the field of management systems as founder and partner of Lösungsfabrik Thode and Partners since founding Lösungsfabrik in March 2011.
I’m able to introduce and adapt management systems according to ISO 13485 or ISO 17025 and give assistance in doing so because of theoretical education as an auditor for quality management systems and many years of hands-on experience with introducing and adapting quality management systems.
In doing so, my motto is: as much as necessary, as little as possible, because it isn’t about size when it comes to management systems. On the contrary, a management system is generally more helpful and accepted by the staff the more streamlined and efficient it is.
For the MPL division of Lösungsfabrik, I’m your contact person for:
- Introducing and adapting quality management systems according to ISO 13485
- Introducing and adapting management systems according to ISO 17025
- Implementing further tasks in quality management systems:
- Internal audits and management reviews
- Assistance with the implementation of supplier reviews
- Implementation of supplier audits o and much more
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by telephone or e-mail in case of questions.